Open Tracking Internet Privacy Statement
Introduction: Protecting your privacy is important to us, we base this statement on how we as competitors would appreciate our information being stored on an event website. We hope the following statement will help you understand how Open Tracking collates, uses and safeguards the personal information you provide to us on our website.
What information is being collected online:
- When participants browse our website we record where they have been using “cookies” these help us understand which parts of the site work best and where people arrive and depart from. This information does not identify who you are.
- To rent a tracker directly from us participants are required to register with Open Tracking. We store your address and billing details in your account.
- Credit Card details for payment are only taken by our internet payment provider Stripe – we do not see these details. You can see a copy of Stripe’s security policy here https://stripe.com/gb/privacy
How we use or share the information we collect:
- We never pass any contact details to sponsors, third parties or friends.
- We do show our website statistics and statistics from our events to clients to show what we do.
- We may also maintain a copy of the database at events for internal administration only.
Choices available to participants regarding the collected information:
- If you wish for us at anytime to delete your contact details from your profile please contact us and we will more than happily oblige within 7 working days.
How do we protect the information online?
- All credit card processing is completed by Stripe on their encrypted webpages.
- Participant details are stored on secure databases.
- You can contact us using the form on the website here www.tracking.co.uk
- You can write to us here – Open Tracking, Clock Tower Works, Low Wood, Ulverston, Cumbria, LA12 8LY
- You can call Open Tracking on 01539 267422