Tracking you Live!
Open Tracking – Developer
Open Tracking is currently recruiting! We have a role for a developer.
Who are we looking for?
- A developer with an interest in providing a high-quality tracking solution to an online audience and event organisers
- Experience of front-end web development using PHP and MySQL
- Comfortable in working on a Windows PC (rather than a MAC)
- Self-motivated and happy to learn new technologies and with an attention to detail
- Someone who enjoys being with people who are active and, in the outdoors
- Happy to sleep in a tent
- A people person, with a customer service head on their shoulders
- Work weekends and happy to work on a laptop
- Able to drive, have own reliable vehicle insured for business use
- Happy to work alone
- Be able to lift / carry / prepare packages up to 15kg
- Practical, can do attitude, prepared to solve problems
What to do?
- To assist with the development and support of the online tracking portal and event backend system
- To set up events on the portal and communicate with event organisers regarding details
- To attend events to provide onsite support for Open Tracking services
- To assist with the dispatch and check-in of trackers from events
- We estimate this role is 25% admin, 15% at events, 60% working as a developer.
- To be clear this job is not a work from home job. The place of work is Haverthwaite, LA12 8LY. With exception of the work at events.
- The office has a shower and there is great local running and walking routes.
- This is a fulltime role.
- 20 days holiday
- 9-5 in office
- No long holidays June, July and Sept
PLEASE NOTE, NO AGENCIES!
See the full details of our developer job vacancy role here>>