Event Live GPS Tracking Service
Lightweight & Compact
Large Location Buffer
£10.83* per weekend hire (10+ trackers)
£20.83* per week hire (10+ trackers)
GPX Files Included
Various Mapping Options
Live Tracker Timing
PDA Scan Timing
GEO Fence Timing
Event Score Results
Live Website with participant list
Social Media Integration
Participant / Competitor Photos
* all prices are plus VAT.
Weekend hire – away from the office Thursday to be back following Tuesday (6 days).
Week hire – Trackers away from the office Thursday to week Tuesday (12 days).
Tracker includes a website portal that shows competitor location . Premium Websites including, social media links, scoreboards, replay option, competitor photos, logo’s, lite mobile version and full screen is available for £275 +VAT.
You need to be aware that lost or damaged trackers will be invoiced at cost +20%.
Open Tracking – Live GPS Tracking Of Events
This is our bread and butter, getting this right is as important to us as to you. The applications are limitless and what can be achieved through the web portal will drive traffic and hook those online viewers. It’s very addictive. Our niche is the great outdoors, we use OS mapping in the UK for the richness of information and detail. Google or other national topographic maps are used for overseas events.
- The trackers only lightweight and are just a bit bigger than a matchbox.
- Most units are now waterproof or are pre-sealed in plastic pouches.
- The units have a large buffer, so if you are in a location with no mobile signal, the tracker will record the location and upload to our servers when back in range.
- Open Tracking will provide the organiser access to the admin panel where you can easily pull up the map for each unit, see when it was last tracked, battery status and change team names and a whole lot more.
- Traking on the event package also enables access to our automatic leaderboard. You set the start time around 10 locations on the route and the automatic leaderboard will sort the rest out.
- We will provide a basic tracking page with all of the trackers or you can upgrade to our Premium version including social media integration, event logo, sponsor banners and optional photos.
Running, walking, kayaking, cycling, event staff, safety staff. From single day to multi-day events.
Just a quick note of thanks for your support and great service for this years Dofe expeditions. It has been an absolute godsend for us leaders and for the young people to know they are safe, but still enjoying everything that learning to operate alone in the countryside brings. Hopefully be able to pass this thanks on in person at a race somewhere soon. Best Wishes Paul
Many thanks again for all of your help – as you may have seen from Twitter for a 1st use everything seemed to go very smoothly and we’ve all been impressed by the whole system, assistance provided and UPS delivery. It will certainly change the way that we manage the hikes – it was interesting to see teams go wrong and then correct themselves on screen in real time, it was a real help towards the end seeing that a couple of teams needed to be pulled at the penultimate base and I know that the SLs and CSLs are looking forward to seeing the tracks of where their teams actually walked.